[none]

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 19:01:54 PST 1997

ed 97-10-30 19:23:12 EST, you write:

<< Be gentle, when you can, and
 a Gentle, when you cannot.
 Please forgive me, if I offend, but I had to get it off my chest.
 Sincerely grateful for your attention,Angelique >>

VIVAS! As one of the original  offenders your words hit particularly close to
home. My apologies if I offended. The meal of stew, bread and mead (ale in my
case) was very similar to my first "success". And sounded wonderful to eat. I
wish that I would have been there to share her meal and her happiness.

Ras