SC - Margali's Distaste for Raspberries

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Fri Oct 31 23:36:55 PST 1997

> << Cant abide the taste of raspberries ever since at the age of 3
>  overdosing on the St Joseph's for kids raspberry aspirin...
>  but it is great with the almonds and apples
>  margali >>

Hmmm,
Rasberry aspirin with almonds and apples?  Got a recipe?  Is it period?
;D

> There is actually something that you don't eat? <gasp> I am more than
> a little surprised. :-0 Now I will have to think twice about what >delectable tidbits I night offer you from my amply stocked larder. :-(
> I'll also have to loose the Chambord and my special chocolate >raspberry torte................<bummer>
>
> Ras

Oh, no, keep those!  I'll be by to help you with those, (Forfend that
they should go to waste) and I'll bring the wonderbread, with baloney
for margali & mayo & peanut butter for you.  Sounds like a great party
to me.  Anyone else coming? :p
Angelique