SC - Re:Soups with a grain in it

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Wed Sep 3 13:16:39 PDT 1997

- ------=_NextPart_000_01BCB86F.B5F76020

Greetings to all,

I would like to take this opportunity to invite any interested persons to
participate in the Steppes Cooking Guild.  We are a recently organized
group of cooks in the Steppes area that will meet once a month to workout
redactions, research recipes, and Eat!  Everyone is welcome, Steppes
resident or not.  I have started a home page to publish our studies on at
http://zappa.cwebs.com .
Anyone interested should go to that site for more information.

Eoian
(Going back into lurk mode )
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BCB86F.B5F76020

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><br><font size=3D3 face=3D"Times New =
Roman">Greetings to all,<br><br>I would like to take this opportunity to =
invite any interested persons to participate in the Steppes Cooking =
Guild.  We are a recently organized group of cooks in the Steppes =
area that will meet once a month to workout redactions, research =
recipes, and Eat!  Everyone is welcome, Steppes resident or not. =
 I have started a home page to publish our studies on at =
http://zappa.cwebs.com .<br>Anyone interested should go to that site for =
size=3D2 face=3D"Arial"></p>
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BCB86F.B5F76020--