SC - Cranberries?

Thu Sep 4 07:57:50 PDT 1997

> Jeeeesh...missed you at East, missed you at ICOD, missed you at Confed, and
> now it appears as if I missed you at the Piperer's Guild. What a bummer! :-(
>
> Lord Ras

I can picture it now at Gulf War or Pennsic.  There will be "Gunthar Sightings".

"He was seen scarfing chocolate milk at the Cooper's store"

"I saw him get nailed by a spear in the Open Field Battle"

"He was seen eating jelly donuts and fried 'nanner sandwiches at the local 7-11."

Yers,

Gunthar

(I'm not all that impressive so I'm easily overlooked.)