SC - Slovak/Russian Receipe

Sat Sep 6 10:39:31 PDT 1997

Kateryn de Develyn writes:

> _Libre de Sent Sovi_.
> Libre del Coch_
>
> Where, how, who do I contact to obtain copies of these books?
> And a copy of a Catalan dictionary?

I'm not sure where our photocopies of _Libre de Sent Sovi_ and
_Libre del Coch_ are, but my wife picked up a good Catalan-English
dictionary at a bookstore in Chicago that specializes in languages.  I
don't know the name or location of the bookstore, but the dictionary
has the ISBN's 84-85194-38-1 and 84-85194-39-X.  Ask your bookstore to
special-order it.
					mar-Joshua ibn-Eleazar ha-Shalib
                                                 Stephen Bloch
                                           sbloch at panther.adelphi.edu