SC - Slovak/Russian Receipe

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sat Sep 6 16:37:52 PDT 1997

<<
 Greetings!  Deb Hense asked about obtaining a Catalan dictionary.
 (Wish you lived closer!)  I have a copy of a Catalan-English dictionary
 purchased in Barcelona.  It is published by Vox and the ISBN number is
 84-7153-336-7.  Vox is a Barcelona publishing company, I believe.
 Maybe a _good_ bookstore could order it??

 I, too, had intentions of translating stuff from the Catalan books but
 energy and time has given way to required work and fatigue.

 Alys Katharine >>

  I don't know if it will help, but just this morning, I found a WHOLE LOAD
of dictionaries on the Web, and one of them was Catalan.  I am sorry that I
didn't write down the url before I decided to read my mail.  But I'm sure you
can find it through Yahoo or something.  Maybe it could tide you over until
you can buy one of your own??

Lady Tyrca