SC - Tip o' the Day idea

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 06:20:59 PDT 1997

<< I like the idea of the Tip of The Day, BTW. We could get all psychotic
 and Martha Stewarty on everybody, but I look lousy in a straightjacket.

 Adamantius >>

Oh, come on now. It'd be fun, educational and, personally, I look OK in
white.

Seriously tho', could the references in Apicius to pre-cooked spelt when
making dumplings be referring to puff pastry dough? Tried it in Vehlings
BookII, Number 46, and incorporated the scallops , pepper and eggs into the
dough. Dropped it by tblspns into hot fat (olive oil). It turned out
great....what do you think?

Lord Ras