SC - Congradulations

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 07:09:57 PDT 1997

> << "He was seen eating jelly donuts and fried 'nanner sandwiches at the local
> 7-11."
>
>  Yers,
>
>  Gunthar >>
>
> Here's a true one that was relayed to me at East Rayal>
>
> "Haven't seen him but we think we saw Luna with his hat."
>
> That's as close as I got. ;-)
>
> Lord Ras

An update. The hat is no more.  Our dog, the four-legged chewing machine, got hold
of it last night. Now I'm on a quest for another ugly hat that keeps the sun off me.

Also last weekend my team entered the siege cooking contest.  Mainly from the info
I've learned off this list I was able to look at the ingredients and recite off
not only period dishes but how to make them to my wonderful crew while I was fighting
in the list.

We made sausage pasties, armored turnips, summer lentil salad, and an apple frummetty
from a very tiny amout of provisions.  I'm very proud of what our team did even
though we only scored an "Honorable Mention".

Yers,

Gunthar