SC - subscribe

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Tue Sep 9 09:25:03 PDT 1997

<< >> Besides outside of some people like the Frugal Gourmet, Lady Aiofe,
Lord
 >> Valario and a few others, I like my cooking best. :-)

 Why thank you, but do I deserve to be in such company? Aw, shucks...... >>

Why not? The only difference is that the Frugal Gourmet has learned how to
market himself. :-) Good cooking is good cooking whether you're 'famous' or
not! :-)

Lord Ras