SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #258

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Tue Sep 9 10:44:26 PDT 1997

Uduido at aol.com wrote:

> Why not? The only difference is that the Frugal Gourmet has learned
> how to
> market himself. :-) Good cooking is good cooking whether you're
> 'famous' or
> not! :-)
>
> Lord Ras

Not to mention having really sloppy researchers working for him. I sent
him a very politely worded list of errors, the corrections and the
documentation for his "three ancient cuisines" and never got any sort of
reply. It really was polite, and ever since then, i will use the
recipes, but i take the historic references with a grain of salt.

margali