SC - Columbus menu II

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 10 08:27:14 PDT 1997

<< A recent issue had a
 >brief article on Aphrodisiacs which I meant to send to this list.

 So, Katharine, have you typed this in yet? This might be an interesting
 topic to bring this list to life. >>

Bring it back to life? Tho't we were having an interesting discussion on
Spondylis dumpling preperation. :-)

By the way, O Internet Guru, I have an article somewhere on the web on
Aphrodisiacs that I wrote several years ago when the Society A&S officer was
from Alaska. Would you happen to know where that site is or who the person
was that held the office. I did not have web access at the time so I never
wrote down the info. I think it was called some sort of archive.

Lord Ras