SC - Double and treble p

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 10 09:04:46 PDT 1997

> Everyone!! Sorry for the bandwidth:
>
> Gunthar,
>
> I am receiving alot of messages regarding undeliverable mail coming =
> through to my system.  Please contact me and help me figure this stuff =
> out!  Thanks.
>
> Murkial

There was a CC: mail problem that caused these messages to load onto all of the
lists.  Pug sent out a message that it had been corrected.  If anyone is still having
problems with these messages, you may have to unsubscribe and then resubscribe and
that should fix your problem.  Or just delete them when they come in and the problem
should be going away.

If the problem continues we'll look into it a little deeper.

Yers,

Gunthar
List Admin.