SC - Snails and Salaman

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Sep 11 10:34:03 PDT 1997

On the subject of making "yuck" foods edible I have a way of cooking
brussel sprouts that makes even die-hard haters eat them.

First I boil the little beasties in a pot of salted water until
they are tender.  Then I place them in a pie pan and dot with
butter and minced garlic.  Place this under a broiler until the
tops begin to crisp. Serve immediately with a good crusty bread.

Works for me.

Yers,

Gunthar