SC - RE: Shameless plugs!

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Sep 11 16:20:47 PDT 1997

> Seeds, please. Contact me privately. Thank-you.

Buffalo gourds are considered a noxious weed by many farmers and
ranchers in Oklahoma. They are not edible, even by most livestock.
They are very hardy, thriving in marginal well-drained loosely-soiled
terrains (course sands, loosely packed shales), and when the fruit are
full-sized they are about the size of a hand-ball. They also have a
generally disagreeable musky scent as a growing plant.

Might want to check with your local Dept. of Agriculture before
cultivation...

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle / Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!