SC - Cow udder

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 07:20:57 PDT 1997

Hello All,

This is to clarify a posting I sent earlier this week.  When I
mentioned the siege cooking contest at Stargate Baronial I talked
about "my team".

Coming home after they read said posting "my team" was a little
miffed about my self-centeredness.  Considering "my team" consisted
of my lady and our roommate I need to get this cleared up quick!

House Porto entered the competition.  Consisting of myself, Ly.
Alyse, and Ly Thyra.  Since it was done during the list my function
consisted of looking at the list of ingredients and reciting
thoughts and recipes while they did all of the real work.  Their
results were wonderful and I couldn't have made the dishes any
better.

My apologies to these wonderful ladies.

Yers,

Gunthar

(Can I stop sleeping on the couch now, dear?)