SC - Couscous

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Fri Sep 12 07:25:29 PDT 1997

<< She mentions that one recipe includes fish scales,
 another using cow udder (mmmmm).  >>

Don't think the fish scales thingy would be too tasty (but who knows?).
However, the eating of mammary glans is as old as man.......:-)

(I know a truly tasteless joke! I go drink a cup of coffee like a good
boy.:-0)

Lord Ras