SC - Soup stock

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Fri Sep 12 07:48:06 PDT 1997

Actually, as a child I can remember my grandmother always having a pot
simmering on the stove.  Into it went all kinds of odds and ends....potato
peelings, onion stuff, celery leaves, the skins of tomatoes when she was
making tomato sauce, meat trimmings, etc.  best darned soup in the
world....she clarifed it with a beaten egg white then added whatever meat
and stuff before serving with loaves of hot crusty bread

Dragonfyr