SC - Cook's badge

Angie Capozello capozell at ben.dev.upenn.edu
Fri Sep 12 14:00:47 PDT 1997

Gentle lady,

If the prayers of a reprobate are of any use, mine just went out via
air-mail. Please take the time for yourself that you will need. Stress will
take it's toll, and your Lord Husband needs you to be well. Please accept my
best wishesand hopes for the strenght to build back up from your current
troubles. We'll keep the kettle on for you. Come back when you can.

Aoife

- -------

>Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:54:48 -0500
>From: gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu (Terry Nutter)
>Subject: Re:  SC - Cow udder
>
>Hi, Katerine here.

>Quick note to all: I am around, but unlikely to be very active
>for the next couple of weeks.  My husband had a major coronary
>last Monday; I'm back at work today, but the time I'm not spending
>at work, I'm spending at the hospital.  All stable now, but still
>... time-consuming.
>
>- -- Katerine/Terry

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.
				---Alexandre Dumas

Experience is simply the name we give to our mistakes.
				---Oscar Wilde

Hold tight, Grommit. Think of Lancashire Hotpot.
				---Wallace, A Grande Day Out