SC - Soup stock

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 21:44:14 PDT 1997

OK, here is how it is. 2 people asked me for the seeds od Queen Ann's Lace so
they could do the period carrot experiment.and both posts were deleted by me
in a fit of cleansing frenzy before they were saved.by my fingers which
refused to stop doing what they were doing  when I told them to. Needless to
say BOTH posts were deleted. Please resend and I will PRINT them immediately
 before my fingers take over my body again.

Lord Ras