SC - Snails and Salaman

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Sat Sep 13 12:57:45 PDT 1997

Mark Harris wrote:

> favorites. But what are Pies of Paris? And what is this Mustard Soup?
> It
> sounds
> like it might be interesting. Does it use mustard seed or mustard
> greens? Is
> it possible you could get the good Baron's permission to post his
> recipe
> here?
>
> Thanks.
>   Stefan li Rous
>   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

As I am not my Baron, but I adore his soup, here is my version of it
1 pint chicken stock, 2 tbsp honey mustard. get piping hot, add 1/2 cup
frozen petit peas. take off the burner, and whisk in a cup of heavy
cream. serve with toast points or with garlic herb croutons. This is a
decent evening meal for me, but if something like sandwitches were
offered it could be for two...

margali