SC - Potato sald-OFF TOPIC

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 18:01:12 PDT 1997

Here's a really dumb question:

What is gum arabic and what do you do with it?

I was a candy-making shop this past weekend, and saw a small bottle of
it.  I grabbed it, of course.  I remembered this (with a variety of
other names/spellings -- gum tragaganth, dragaganth, dracorant -- or
something like that) from some medieval
herbal medicine I was reading, but I never experimented with it, because

I could never find the stuff.

Anyone ever use it?  How did it turn out?  (Am I mis-remembering the
name?)

Rosalinde
- --
Rosalinde De Witte/Donna Kenton * donna at dabbler.com *