SC - wafer irons, where to find

DUNHAM Patricia R Patricia.R.DUNHAM at ci.eugene.or.us
Mon Sep 15 09:56:00 PDT 1997

Unfortunately, Majordomo does not have a "suspend mail" option;
subscriptions can be either on or off, only.  So it's unsubscribe.  Or
maybe set to Digest for the interim?  would that help?  The SCA-Cooks
welcome message warns that, when busy, even the Digest may be 2-3 a day,
but at most, a week's worth would be 21 messages?  Or would size of
message count too?  Good luck.

Chimene
Patricia R. Dunham - Eugene Public - 100 W 13th Ave - 97401
patricia.r.dunham at ci.eugene.or.us - 541-984-8321
http://204.203.17.34/library (EPL)     <<<>>>
http://members.aol.com/gerekr/medieval.html (home)
| Date: Sunday, September 14, 1997 8:47PM
|
| Hey all from Anne-Marie
| Sorry to bug everyone on this, but a sudden family crusis means I need
| be away from my computer for a week and some. My account is such that
if
| my mail box fills while I'm gone (which it would, with this high
volume
| of traffic) the list will get all kinds of bouncy bouncy messages.
|
| Is there anyway to tempoaraily unsubscribe, or do I need to unsub and
| then resub?
|
| Guuuuuuuunnnnnnntherrrrrrr......oh, Gunnnnnnnntherrrrrrr.......
|
|  --AM, who will be on a plane at 6:30 Tues morning :(
|
|  --

+++
| Anne-Marie Rousseau
| rousseau at scn.org