SC - Gums Arabic and Tragacanth

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 15 14:26:10 PDT 1997

- ---Uduido at aol.com wrote:
> << And you rank at least as High Priest whilst I am but a mere
acolyte.
>  Gunthar >>
>
> High Priest- Duke Sir Cariadoc
> Priest-Master Adamantius
> Priestesses- Viscountess Judith, Mistress Alys Katherine
> Acolytes-Lady Aiofe, Lord Valerio, Bertram of Sylver Rhyll, Lord Ras,
> LLewellyn, Sir Gunthar
> AltarBoys- Steffan, Brid, MaryGraceB
>
> Then, of course there are the Principals of the Ancient Order of
Venerable
> Bean, Tomato, Potato, Green Pepper, Squash and Corn Worshipers
(AOVBTPGPSCW),
> being too numerous to mention.

>  Just fill in you name in the proper place. :-)

Does that mean I get to claim Kitchen Idiot?

 or Chief Taster and MILD Chili Advocate?

 or should I just stick with my normal singing of the
praises of the Great Ones, as the Dreamsinger Bard?

(Hmmm ... what dreams should I register as those dream't
by the feast cooks of the SCA, when it comes to thoughts
of facilities, utensils, or ingredients?)

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)/
Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!