SC - Re: Shameless plugs!

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Mon Sep 15 20:35:17 PDT 1997

Okay. I've been really busy for the past few weeks with offices, a local
event, getting kids back to school, etc., so I've only been scanning
messages and deleting them much too fast. Now I've got more time and keep
seeing this "Flaming Order of Cheesy Salamanders" thread. Could someone
please explain why "cheesy salamanders"? I can guess why the "Flaming".

Thanks.

Julleran, shaking her head and wondering what else I've been missing.