SC - Cook's badge

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Tue Sep 16 12:05:35 PDT 1997

  1.  I have made Christmas candy in this way many of times, but the
  problem I always had was that I needed to pour it out onto powdered
  sugar so that it would not stick.  is there a good substitute that
  will allow it to harden and not stick?

We grease a marble board, with PAM.

  2.  What flavors would have been period, if any?  I usually use
  wintergreen, anise, cinnamon and peppermint oils for my candies.

I know rosewater is one.  Violets another.  I will leave good answers to
Alys Katherine.

	Tibor