SC - rennet

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Sep 16 15:06:00 PDT 1997

I know that I am beating a dead horse, but, it would be wonderful to have a
badge for the group. When not in a kitchen I am a painfully shy person, and
would eagerly welcome a symbol that enables me to open a conversation with
someone who shares common interests. I know the simple answer is to mingle in
sca kitchens. Oftimes though, household duties preclude that option for me.

looking forward to meating ya'll
Olga