SC - Curye-price

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 18:45:17 PDT 1997

>L.C. : Is that squire...on the fire?
>A.L. : Mercy, no sir, look closer...you'll notice it's grocer!
>L.C. : Looks thicker...More like vicar.
>A.L. : No, it has to be grocer --it's green!
>
>Adamantius, fighting a powerful urge to make up verses about meat pies
>made from the different SCA peerages
>
>(Lovely bit of knight. Try a little bite.
>Yes, but when I finally bit it
>It swore that I hit it
>Too light)

Care for some Laurel, dressed in Sage and Sorrel?
Or perhaps a smidge of Pellica,
served with Angelica,
tonight?

Please flambe that Master a little bit Faster
And serve your Lord and Lady
with a sauce of rich gravy
Mmmmmm....just right!

When you're cooking, it's hard to stop looking
around for my kith and kin.
But I am feeling peckish and thin
tonight!

Please try this bath, dear, and try not to laugh dear
Milk-baths are so good for the skin.
Yes, it's honey I'm pouring in.
(sip)... Delight!

>With apologies to present company, etc. !!!  It's just that 'knight ' is
>easier to rhyme than some of the others...Will folks feel better if I
>work on a laurel verse?
>Phil & Susan Troy
>troy at asan.com

Aoife, ashamed to admit she majored in POETRY at the University of Arizona.

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.
				---Alexandre Dumas

Experience is simply the name we give to our mistakes.
				---Oscar Wilde

Hold tight, Grommit. Think of Lancashire Hotpot.
				---Wallace, A Grande Day Out