SC - help-Queen Ann's La

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 18:55:44 PDT 1997

<< I don't know, I make stuffed battered squaash blossoms, and are known to
 batter rose petals and nasturtiums and assorted other flowers to eat...

 margali >>

Eeeeeeeek! :-0 I'm totally confused by this post :-( I ususally read your
posts with enthusiasm (right after Adamtius'). but I am thoroughtly in the
dark here (could be too much sherry but I doubt it. :-)) Would it be possible
to clarify the above so my confusion could be dissipated? Basically, I'm
asking 'What has this got to do with anything'? Your current 'tastes' appear
to be irrelevant to the thread.

Lord Ras