SC - bears

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 19:07:18 PDT 1997

<< I was just wondering how cooks in other kingdoms develop their feast
 based on the 'type' of event they are cooking for.  For example, I have
 been asked to cook for a Dance Symposium here in Ansteorra.  I >>

The word 'dance' in the SCA evokes late  period in my mind. :-) Pasties,
gingerbread, etc. come to mind.,

Lord Ras