SC - Update on my husband's condition

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Tue Sep 16 20:09:27 PDT 1997

<< It was a horrible degenerative spiral from the periodocity of eating
snails.
 Too much fun and mostly nonsence, resulting in the proposition of a badge
for
 the cooking list, and a few other off topic tangents. too long to repeat,
but
 hopefully we didn't do any lasting harm!
 ;)
 -brid >>

I tho't the badge or at least emblem we could attach to our persons idea was
serious! :-( What a bummer. :-(

Lord Ras