SC - rennet

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 21:21:39 PDT 1997

<< I know that I am beating a dead horse, but, it would be wonderful to have
 badge for the group.  >>

M'lady Olga,

Beating dead horses insures tender steaks. :-)

Seriously tho', just because 2 or 3 persons think it is , so to speak, a
non-idea, that does not make it so. I LIKE the idea. I THINK it's feasible
and if the original persons who said they would draw, submit or whatever
think it is a joke, I , personally will do all of those things to see that it
happens.

Can you even begin to imagine what it is like to go to a gathering of 10, 000
Scadians and have a list of over 30 people  you are supposed to meet with out
some sort of visual aid? I did exactly that at Pennsic this  year and only
met one> the extraordinarily lovely Mistress Alys Katherine for a fleetingly
few moments.

The idea of a badge is a good one and I for one won't let it rest 'til it is
resolved. :-0

Lord Ras