SC - Acolytes

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 07:25:55 PDT 1997

> I tho't the badge or at least emblem we could attach to our persons idea was
> serious! :-( What a bummer. :-(
>
> Lord Ras

As long as people are serious about creating one and wearing it with pride,
then I do think it is important.  Remember, the only importance things have
in the Society is the importance and respect we give them.

The Society was created as a silly little going away costume party.  No
matter what the inspiration was the end result is what matters.

If the people on this list desire a badge of recognition then they should
have one.  I understand Unca Tibor's misgivings about the badge thing but I
also secretly suspect that if a badge passes he would also wear one with
pride.

Yers,

Gunthar