SC - QAL-correction

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 07:41:18 PDT 1997

<Count me in! I hear that the Pope has downgraded the necessary miracle
requirements for Beatification and Canonization. How do people feel
about The Venerable Sir Gunthar? Or, for a rustic, Italian approach, how
does Papa Gunthar grab people?

Adamantius >

Papa!  Papa!  ::Sheepish look::  Does that mean he has to give everyone on the list gifts for Christmas?  ;D

Murkial
(In an impish mood this morning)