SC - Flaming Order of C

Wed Sep 17 08:29:37 PDT 1997

 Lord Ras exhuberantly volunteered (twice):

> Good for you! :-) And I'm all prepared to make the needle work patern as soon
> as I recieve a .gif or jpg from the person who is drawing it. :-)

Um .... I thought summer re-run season was over by now.  I'm getting
Lord Ras twice as much as everyone else (not that I don't enjoy what
you have to say, but I'd prefer if you at least said it differently
each time).

Claricia Nyetgale
(Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca)