Re- SC - Hierarchy-Cathe

Wed Sep 17 09:43:11 PDT 1997

                      RE>SC - Beating dead horses                  9/17/97

<snip>
and if the original persons who said they would draw, submit or whatever think
it is a joke, I , personally will do all of those things to see that it
<snip>
The idea of a badge is a good one and I for one won't let it rest 'til it is
resolved. :-0Lord Ras

- -I did not think it was a joke, merely not serious!  I am avidly compiling
info to try to come up with something that is likely to pass.  I simply meant
to acknowledge the fact that the thread and the topic were silly- but silly is
good and refreshing.
- -brid
(whose friends with libraries keep looking at her funny as she scoures the
shelves muttering about cheese and salamaders)