SC - Cooks party

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 17 10:02:48 PDT 1997

Ok Folks. We all know that there's ways to get things done. Just 'cause the
first rendition didn't pass, how about another rendition?

I vote for this (sorry, I don't speak herald-ese very well):

Blue (azure?): an orl (circle) of golden drops (is gold Argent???that's the
melted cheese, folks), a Salamander proper gripping a wooden spoon
sinister-wise, within a flamy-wavy-border of red (what's that, gules?).

Or perhaps a backround of golden drops (sort of ermine-y?). Or perhaps the
border across the top.

Why the border? Y'see, there's falmes, and then there's flames......

Aoife, having mentioned the little orange buggers in the first place  and
now feeling responsible for their welfare and promotion.......

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.
				---Alexandre Dumas

Experience is simply the name we give to our mistakes.
				---Oscar Wilde

Hold tight, Grommit. Think of Lancashire Hotpot.
				---Wallace, A Grande Day Out