SC - Salamanders and badges

Wed Sep 17 10:54:11 PDT 1997

     <snip>

> If you like artichoke hearts, somewhere I have a good recipe for
> battering them with rue in the batter...
>
> though almost anything can be frittered if it will hold still long
> enough-knight, laurel...
>
> margali

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm interested!
Oh, I suppose I should introduce myself too shouldn't I? I'm Aine (no last
part yet.. still trying to think up something). I'm out here in the West
kingdom and i'm really enjoying the things I'm seeing on here.. think I'll
be here a while :)

     Aine
            )()(