SC - Julleran's Sugar/Candy Glass

Wed Sep 17 13:17:28 PDT 1997

SNARF!!!!!!!!!!

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Mark Schuldenfrei [SMTP:schuldy at abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU]
Sent:	Wednesday, September 17, 1997 3:06 PM
To:	sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject:	Re: SC - Commemorative Cooking

  I was just talking with a dear friend and we came up with a fun
  little mental game for all us cook types:  create a commemorative
  recipe for past kings and queens of your kingdom!

The problem with this is, that it's a temptation to be rude.

I'll be rude, but indirect.  Some of you will know who I mean without
guessing.

Chicken Battleship.  Take a very large wet hen, leave the feathers on.
Arrange them carefully.  Plump the breast, overstuff, break one leg.  Serve
with beak propped open, eyes shut, wings on hips.  Preferably on a bed of
Laurel leaves.

	Tibor  (Best prepared with a Pelican instead of a chicken. :-)