SC - Commemorative Cooking (fwd)

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Sep 17 15:04:28 PDT 1997

It just occurred to me: the text of my Laurel scroll is in the form of
a recipe for, well, me, I suppose. I understand it started out as a
sausage recipe (very appropriate) from Apicius, with all the adjectives
and nouns substituted with others, until it was a laurel scroll, more or
less.

It runs, "Take ye one vessel of stout Roman manufacture, which, having
previously acquired the virtues of dilligence, sharp wit, yadda yadda
yadda..."

Trouble is, it's obviously way too respectful.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com