SC - Goodbye, All

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Wed Sep 17 17:11:07 PDT 1997

Juana Teresa wrote:

> I'm happy to cast my Aye vote, but I certainly hope I'm NOT voting
> Aye to doubling Sir Gunthar's workload without his consent!!!

> Juana Teresa, who missed a meeting last week, and was thus elected > secretary to the Rank & Tenure Committee

Hmmmm...

I would like to hereby present Gunthar with a genuine, certified "Go to the Privy Free Pass,"  as a gift to him upon his elevation to the rank of Patron.

Similar to the "Get out of Jail Free" card, a "Privy Pass" ensures the holder that he may, without fear, make one trip to the privies during a meeting without being elected to an office or given something to autocrat while they are away...

Unfortunately, they only work in the SCA...  <<sigh>>...

[My husband once did up a Privy Pass as a scroll, complete with illustration of a little (OOP, I know) wooden house with a crescent moon on the door... it was part of the first-place prize basket at our local prize tourney...]

	- kat
	(sweeper of the Cathedral floor, and proud...)