Re- SC - Hierarchy-Cathedra

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Wed Sep 17 22:03:01 PDT 1997

Well, I look at the type of event, the activites during the day and what
the autocrats envision as well.  If its a tourney thing then I prepare
hearty-sit-down-relaxing-and-not-too-much-weird-stuff meals.  If the
feast is sort of the highlight of the day then I prepare fancy as well as
plain dishes and stuff to stretch folks experience and palate.  If its a
small camping event, I like to keep it simple (and cheap!) and serve a
simple stew, bread, cheese and dessert meal.  If there are a lot of
activities planned and the feast is just something folks need to get
energy to keep going, I keep it simple but filling.

Clarissa di Firenze