SC - Types of Feasts...

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Thu Sep 18 04:23:06 PDT 1997

<<
 BTW, my grain of choice for polenta is millet.  It has a lovely nutty
 taste, which I find superior to corn meal.
     Ummmm, yes, I do love millet! Makes a great breakfast porrige, too, that
I actually preffer to oatmeal. I also like treating it like leftover
polenta--put the remains from dinner in a loaf pan, chill overnight, unmold,
slice, pan-fry, and serve with syrup. Yummmm.......
      But, good Southerner that I am, I am equally fond of well-seasoned
polenta (or grits, mush, whatever...... ;-) ) made from corn!

Ldy Diana
Meridies