SC - Website Suggestions for photos

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Thu Sep 18 01:15:41 PDT 1997

For this dance symposium.... Lunch will be a 'finger food' affair.  But
dinner will be sit down.  The autocrat is a muscian and thought it would
be nice to give them a break from playing all day! So, looks like we
will all sit down for dinner.

I am also working with Clarissa on a dinner for the new Baron and
Baroness after their investiture in October (general feast is a lunch
that day).  I am doing the french remove and Clarissa will be doing the
english remove.  I just got Terence Scully's book:  Early French Cookery
and plan to read it over the weekend and put together a menu....

meadhbh
meadhbh