SC - Acolytes

DarkKnight mason at fxbbs.com
Thu Sep 18 06:17:58 PDT 1997

Kimib2 wrote:

<ok, after reading this list for a while, I absolutely have to ask this
pressing queston... WHAT DOES EVERYONE, (especially Gunther, Lord Ras and
Ademitis...so I can't speel it, much less try to pronounce it!!!) DO FOR A
LIVING??? To get this started, I'll bravely go first... I am a nurse>

Uhm, well geez... I thought they were all here to cook for the masses and entertain us.  ::ducks::  Guess not.  You mean people have real lives outside the list?  I am shocked!!

I will go second, (or whatever it is that my post shows up as), I do computer support for IBM mainframe, VAX and Windows 95 systems specifically contracted out to Dow Chemical.

Murkial