SC - professions

kat kat at kagan.com
Thu Sep 18 13:01:12 PDT 1997

Adamantius signed himself:

> Adamantius, who LIKES lutefisk...

Good Sir, I take it you know something I don't?

I have long been amazed at the phenomenon of lutefisk... to the point of disbelief at times.  My father says it's wonderful.  The one time I tried it I was horrified... haven't had another opportunity since (Swanson doesn't seem to ship their Lutefisk frozen dinners to California...  <grin> )

First of all, is lutefisk period?  Second, are there better and more appetizing methods of serving it besides the institutional white plate with lutefisk, unflavored white sauce and cold boiled potatoes that the local Sons of Norway's annual lutefisk-dinner chef seems to prefer?

Seriously, now; I'm truly interested.  It would make one heckuva interesting feast....

	- kat
	(sweeper of the cathedral floor... and proud...)

"Live, live, live!  Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

          - Auntie Mame