SC - Return of the Dread Recipe Challenge

Thu Sep 18 13:19:42 PDT 1997

         The quick version.  Cambells chicken soup with noodles (the
  cheap kind: they don't put any veggies in the cheap kind, and they do
  salt and sugar it). Call the chicken rabbit, heat and serve.  (:-)

My dear Aislinn: that was a joke.  I wasn't serious in the slightest bit.

I know that Adamantius likes to challenge himself when doing feasts, and
that he was thinking about this dish for his next one: but that he wasn't
sure he should do it.

I was just joshing on him, that he should serve Campbells Chicken Soup.
Maybe with some Durkee Fried Onions.  (That's another nasty joke, BTW).

       Interesting.  I'm an absolute beginner at this, and it does sound
       interesting, with this being a good quick way to come up with a
       dish.  It brings up a question, though;  I remember reading,
       somewhere (I can't remember where at the moment) that Contiental
       rabbits are entirely dark meat, while American rabbits are all
       white.  Would someone with more of a clue than I care to comment?

I can testify that American Leporine creatures are white meat.

	Tibor