SC - Acolytes

Angie Capozello capozell at ben.dev.upenn.edu
Thu Sep 18 13:26:44 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Cooks party                         9/18/97

<<  wish I could go to Pennsic, but I think it
 is bit out of range yet.   >>

You could always send cookies and a photo.....:-)

Lord Ras
===
actually, there is a picture of me on the web, getting the tar beat out of me
by our current princess- on the Darkwood web site, principality of the Mists,
West Kingdom.  If I know somebody going to Pennsic, they would be more likely
to eat the cookies themselves and play dumb, than pass them on.
any pictures of anybody else out there?
- -brid