SC - Re: Nefs

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 14:17:21 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Acolytes                            9/18/97

<snip>
LIVING??? To get this started, I'll bravely go first... I am a nurse
kimib2
<snip>
I am a glorified secretary for arts development at the University of
California at Santa Cruz.  Full time day-dreamer and project planner.
- -brid
oops that is actually Marisa, Brid is a tenth century brit who tends a small
keep that gets alot of strange people going through and adopts whatever
costumes and mannerisms strike her fancy, she does cooking,
calligraphy,illumination,armored combat,sewing, embroidery and anything else
she can get her hands on and has not enough time to do any of it as well as
she should, while tring to figure out why her camps is always over run by
celts and vikings and no "civilized" folk ;)