Re- SC - Hierarchy-Cathedra

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 14:51:27 PDT 1997

The late Master Ragnar hosted a lutefisk party at one of Lyonnesse one
year.  It was truly a feast.  He invited all his friends who had never
tried this delicacy from his home country and we all gethered around and
tried it.  It isn't bad when prepared well so perhaps those who don't like
it didn't get it prepared correctly.  More closely one of the older stores
near my house has a strong Scandinavian populace since every once in while
they get huge quantities of lutefisk (an entire freezer full, the funny
cheese (whose name escapes me) and wheels of flatbread. Considering we have
a normally small Scand. population, I'm not sure where it goes.

Clare St. John