SC - Cook's badge

Aine aine at shocking.com
Thu Sep 18 15:03:24 PDT 1997

Gunthar said:

        I am unsure of how old this practice is but knowledge of period

        Scandanavian cooking is very sketchy.

FYI There are two 13th century Danish cookbooks floating wround somewhere
as well as an Old Icelandic Medical Book from roughly that period as well.
I recently read an article comparing the recipes from them with English and
French recipes of the same name.

Clare St. John